STANDARD ONE YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year for the original invoice date. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for
by the customer. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair and defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee
for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on original dated sales receipt.
UPHOLSTERY PRODUCT WARRANTIES
- The manufacturer warrants the mechanism, wood and metal frame parts and electric systems against manufacturing and material defects for ONE year.
- Case/Remotes – The manufacturer warrants against defective parts on case and remotes materials for one year.
- All screws, wood and metal composites naturally decay, soften and wear and tear with use. This softening, decay and wear & tear does not constitute a defect under the warranty.
Wood, Plastics and Metal
- Wood – The manufacturer warrants the wood used on your product against; seam failure, major cracking separation for one year.
- Plastics – The manufacturer cannot cover pilling, which is a result of normal wear, nor fading, which can be caused by overexposure to sunlight and all weather.
- Metal – The manufacturer warrants the metal against welding seam failure and material defects for one year.
❖ The natural beauty of plastic means that no two pieces of plastic are exactly alike. As such, natural markings and grain variations are not considered defects.
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental or contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance
- Any used, previously displayed items
RevoSpin makes no express warranty or condition whether written or oral and the company expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this limited warranty. To the extent allowed by the local law of jurisdictions outside the United States, RevoSpin disclaims all implied warranties or conditions, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. For all transactions occurring in the United States, any implied warranty of condition of merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above. Some states or countries do not allow a limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages for consumer products. In such states or countries, some exclusions or limitations of this limited warranty may not apply to the Purchaser.
For consumer transaction, the limited warranty terms contained in this statement, except to the extent lawfully permitted, do not exclude, restrict, or modify but are in addition to the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of this product to the purchaser. All modifications to the unit or units will void the warranty. Warranty is not transferable; you must be the original purchaser for all claims. All warranty claims must be filed by the consumer for this product, who in turn is to fill out all necessary forms regarding any warranty return or replacement. We will not handle claims from the consumer directly by phone, all will need to be processed by online forms. Please retain invoices for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes.
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within ONE year from invoice date.
- Claims for missing parts must be made within 2 calendar days after the merchandise is received.
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging.
- We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field.
- Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice.
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced; fees will be invoiced accordingly. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible. We reserve the right to replace with an alternative item or something similar of equal or lesser value.
- There is a $150 hour charge with a minimum 2 hour for inspections and review.
- All work must be paid in full prior to start, any items left at our facility will incur storage fees.
If a customer requests item(s) to be picked up by us, the invoice will have to be paid prior to pick up. All shipping costs are the customer's responsibility unless instructed otherwise in writing. This is a limited warranty, all claims are subject to
review and approval. If item(s) is sold, the warranty is null void. Warranty is not transferable from one unit to another or from one buyer to another. If the claim is rejected and you purchased an Extended Warranty coverage, it can be used instead. Please ask your sales representative or inquire about the Extended Warranty coverage at firstname.lastname@example.org.